FUSION: Why Users Can Create PO Receipts While Periods Show As Closed / Never Open?
(Doc ID 2546897.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users have performed the following steps:
- receive an item in the Receiving area, by navigating to Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management > (task menu) Show Tasks > Choose Receipts > Receive Expected Shipments;
- enter quantity and backdate the transaction by setting the transaction date as 01/01/2019;
- run the following processes, as per the business flow:
- Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing;
- Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing;
- Create Receipt Accounting Distributions;
- Create Cost Accounting Distributions;
- Create Accounting for Receipt Accounting and Cost Management;
- the Receipt transaction shows Fully Costed and Final Accounted as of 01/01/2019, as well as the Journal Entries (01/01/2019);
- Costing periods show status Never Opened, including the JAN-19 period.
Why is this possible?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|The solution is to match the date of the Receipt to the targeted GL open period.|