Maintenance Asset FBDI Import Errors
(Doc ID 2578475.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Maintenance asset import using FBDI spreadsheet completes with warning with following error in the log file:
You can provide the attribute OKC_INTERFACE_FLAG only if you have a customer asset related privilege.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download the 'Import Installed Base Assets' template from docs.oracle.com
2. Provide the details in the Batches, Assets, PartsListComponents tab
3. Generate the csv file, and submit the 'Load Interface File for Import' with parameter 'Import Process' set to 'Import Assets' and upload csv file generated.
4. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Maintenance Management > Task List > Import Assets.
5. Submit the 'Import Installed Base Assets' job, it completes but the assets are not imported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document