Charge Account Not Importing As Per The FBDI File.
(Doc ID 2581922.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 to 11.13.21.04.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When importing a Purchase order, the Charge Account is importing incorrectly.
Value In FBDI for Segment 3 = 12345
Value in Interface Table for Segment 3 = 12345
Value after Running PO Import Process for Segment 3 = 54321
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Generate FBDI File w/ Charge Account Segment 3 = 12345.
2. Generate the CSV File for Import.
3. Go to Schedule Processes.
4. Load the File to the Interface.
>> Interface Table on back end for Segment 3 = 12345.
5. Run the Import PO Process.
6. Charge Account Segment 3 Imported as 54321.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document