PO:RCV Upload ASN Or ASBN Adfdi, Does Not Populate Correct Dates
(Doc ID 2583060.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Trying To Create ASN using ADFDI , Shipped Date and Expected Receipt Date is Populated as Yesterdays Date (sysdate-1) - Why?
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate > Inventory Management > receipts
3. Choose Upload ASN/ASBN
4. Download ADFDI - Connect to Instance
5. From ADFDI - Choose More > Create
6. Date is populating as yesterday's date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document