Controlled Availability of Oracle HCM Cloud AutoComplete Tool
(Doc ID 2637151.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion HCM Common Architecture
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 to 11.13.20.04.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Autocomplete Rules is the fourth component of the HCM Experience Design Studio joining Transaction Design Studio, Person Spotlight, and Landing Pages. Autocomplete Rules, a data model layer extensibility framework is part of the HCM Cloud extensibility tools. It provides the ability to create your own rules on top of the application to default or validate values entered in a transaction. By default, these rules apply everywhere such as UI, HDL, REST, SOAP, etc.
You can use the Autocomplete Rules tool to do these tasks.
- Validate single-entity
- Prevent special characters in names and address fields
- Ensure Phone number formats
- Validate date attributes
- Prevent retro or future dated transactions
- Validate across business attributes
- If Location is … then Department must be …
- Default business attributes
- Logged in user Department, LE, BU
- Default based on a condition
- Set the Full-time/Part-time status based on Work Hours
- Default based on complex business rules across objects
- Default Salary Basis based on FLSA status
Create Intake Request for Using Autocomplete Rules
You have to submit your defaulting and validation use cases to enable and use Autocomplete Rules in your environments. Please follow the steps below and submit your use cases for review and approval by Oracle.
- Create SR to request access for implementing Autocomplete Rules. Follow the steps below to create the SR:
- In MOS/Cloud Portal, navigate to Cloud Tab (for MOS)
- Select Product - “Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service”
- Choose Problem Type – “Global Human Resources > Page Customization”
- Choose the flow - “Design Studio – Autocomplete Controlled Availability” and follow the instructions provided. Please note: the email you provide during SR creation process is used to send user account, password reset, etc., notifications from CoE Autocomplete Program App which will be used to submit and track use cases
- Support initiates internal process
- Oracle provisions user account for the CoE Autocomplete Program App
- CoE Autocomplete Program App is available outside the Oracle network
- Email is sent to customer / SI partner POC from step 1
- Customer / SI Partner to submit Autocomplete use cases. Use cases must be submitted online using the Autocomplete Program App
- After your use case is approved, you will receive an approval email, instructions to enable Autocomplete Rules and methods to request any additional assistance
- Only approved use cases are supported by Oracle. Hence, the approved use case number must be provided when you create an SR to request assistance on a specific use case
- Autocomplete Rules only supports mobile responsive UI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Create Intake Request for Using Autocomplete Rules|