PRC:PO:Cannot Submit Split Distribution PO Due to Error: The Amount Change Exceeds the Price Change Tolerance Amount Specified for the Requisitioning Business Unit.
(Doc ID 2661271.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot submit a Purchase Order (PO) with Split Distributions due to error.
The amount change exceeds the price change tolerance amount specified for the requisitioning business unit.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Process Requisitions > Select Requisition lines to add to Document Builder
2. Review the Add to Document Builder pop up screen for accuracy > click OK
3. Click the Create button to create the PO
4. Review the PO and click Check Funds to verify funds are available in the budget for this purchase
5. Message: The document passed funds check.
6. Click submit to send the PO for approval.
7. Error appears: The amount change exceeds the price change tolerance amount specified for the requisitioning business unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document