FA: SCM: SCP: SOP Plan Does Not Generate Production Plan For Safety Stock Demand
(Doc ID 2687482.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sales and Operations Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement is to use the Safety stock method of ‘Days of cover’ in SOP and for this, bring the safety stock levels from Supply planning since S&OP does not support days of cover method.
To achieve this, Supply Plan Safety Stock data is brought into SOP by using Load Measures from Other Plans. Data is copied successfully but when plan is run, there are no Production plans generated for the Subassembly item to meet the Safety Stock demand.
1. Create BOR for FG and Sub-assembly items
2. Set item attribute Safety stock planning method = ‘Safety Stock quantity’ in the simulation set
3. Import Safety stock levels from Supply planning using 'Load measures from other plans'
4. Data loaded successfully as checked in Aggregate Build Plan
5. Run the S&OP plan only to Plan supply using the option: Do not refresh with current data and selecting ‘Plan supply’ checkbox
6. There are no Production plans generated for the Subassembly item to meet the additional Safety Stock demand
How to achieve this requirement?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document