Post 20C Upgrade: Clicking to View/Update Asset Results in a Page Devoid of Data but Shows the Field Labels
(Doc ID 2701434.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 to 11.13.20.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Opening the assets after search on 'Manage Assets' UI results in a page devoid of data for all all fields displayed.
Essentially, the page only shows the fields e.g. Asset Number field shows no data against field. This issue is
only happening in recently upgraded 20C environments.
The Assets UI will open displaying the data for all fields and user can edit some of fields as required for daily task.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Maintenance Management > Task list
2. Open Manage Assets task from task panel drawer.
3. Search for the asset using search filter.
4. Open the asset by clicking on asset number link.
5. See that page devoid of data for all all fields displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document