Setup and Usage of Workflows in Quality Issues and Quality Actions
(Doc ID 2706678.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Quality Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Workflows in Quality Issues and Actions
Details on how to Setup Workflows in Quality Issues and Quality Actions. Also frequently asked details/Requirements in the area.
- Create a workflow template
- Define a workflow template for a quality action or issue
- Set a sequence of statuses
- Define ready-to-use Approvers and optional Approvers for a workflow
- Track the progress of a quality event through its workflow status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document