Meters For Subscription Products :Setup Requirements
(Doc ID 2779903.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subscription Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the attached document on using Meters for Subscription management, we will cover the below steps:
1. Create a Subscription item
2. Create charges
3. Associate meter templates with the item
4. Create a subscription
5. Add the subscription product
6. Enter the meter readings
7. Get the reading in billing schedule
8. Run the billing program
9. Create invoice
10. Fetch invoice details from Receivables
ALM Meter configuration needs to be done separately by following: ALM meter setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document