FA:SCM:RCV FBDI Receipt Import Ends With Error Status Without Any Error Message
(Doc ID 2812446.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Receiving Transaction ends with Error status but any error information is shown on a request log file, nor Review Receipts Interface, nor RCV_INTERFACE_ERRORS table.
Manage Receiving Transaction ends with Success status and Receipt is imported.
Steps to Reproduce
- Download the FBDI template for Receiving Receipt Import.
- Provide the shipment header details in RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE tab.
- Provide the ASN lines in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE tab.
- Generate the CSV files.
- Run the process "File Import and Export" to upload csv files to Fusion Applications.
- Run the process "Load Interface File for Import" to load the interface file for "Receiving Receipt"
- Run the process "Manage Receiving Transaction".
- Manage Receiving Transaction ends with Error status, but no log file is generated.
- Reivew Receipt Interface from Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management > Show task: Receipt > Review Receipts Interface.
- Process Status Code is ERROR, but no error message is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document