PRC:SSP: Instruction Text Does Not Display When Creating a Requisition
(Doc ID 2851380.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Information Template that includes Instruction Text pulls when creating a Requisition but the Instruction text does not pull in on the template.
KM 2687681.1 states that this is fixed in 20D but it is still not working in 21D.
Instruction text on the information template should pull in the template when creating a Requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Edit existing Smart Form
2. Verify Information Template Assignments
3. Edit Content Zone: Content Zone Name > Smart Form from step 1
4. Edit Requisition > Req Lines: Category Name
5. Edit Additional Information (line 2) > Associated PO Number field is blank
1. Edit Information Template
2. Instruction text: "XXX"
3. Enter a Requisition, the Information Template appears, but the text does not populate in the Existing PO Number field (it is blank).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document