Inspection Plan ends in error: "A record with this combination of values already exists."
(Doc ID 2857189.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Quality Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Facing an Issue while creating an inspection plan, Unable to Approve its Status in while creating a new Inspection plan for given Item and Particular ORG.
While it is Approved for some other ORG.
A record with this combination of values already exists.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Quality Management
2. Select Create ('+' icon in top right corner) and select Inspection Plan
3. Enter Inspection Plan Details (Name, Type = Receiving, Organization, Item)
4. Enter Specifications
5. Enter Inspection Criteria (Document Type = Purchase Order, Supplier, NOTE: Supplier Site is NOT displayed)
6. Select Save
7. NOTE: Inspection Criteria shows '0' and the line added in Step 5 is not displayed
8. Reattempt to add Inspection Criteria and Save - error is encountered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document