Unable To Cancel The Last Subscription Product When In Draft
(Doc ID 2973962.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subscription Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.23.04.0 version, Billing
When canceling several Subscription products in Draft status, the products can be canceled without a problem. However, the last product pending for cancellation doesn't show the Cancel option, it just shows the Delete option.
The application is expected to allow users to cancel all the Subscription products in Draft status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to one active subscription.
2. Click on Add Product > this will put the subscription in Under Amendment > add a new product line in DRAFT status.
3. Click on the Actions button and observe that the only option available is Delete, the option Cancel isn't available.
4. Click again on Add Product > add another product line in DRAFT status.
5. Click on Actions button it will have both Cancel and Delete options available.
6. Go and check on the first DRAFT product added on step 2 > for it both options will appear now Cancel and Delete options.
7. Delete the product lines in DRAFT status. For the last remaining product line in Draft, you can observe that it doesn't have the Cancel option, just the Delete option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document