Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle VM - Version 3.0.1 to 3.3.3 [Release OVM30 to OVM33]
You will likely see the error message shown below when attempting to do any of the following tasks in the Oracle VM Manager:
- Refreshing, presenting, releasing or taking ownership of storage repositories
- Creating, cloning, deleting or modifying an Oracle VM guest
- Creating, cloning, deleting or modifying a virtual disk
- Importing or deleting an Oracle VM template, assembly or ISO
- Any other operation involving a storage repository
All of the above operations/jobs access storage repositories on the Oracle VM servers. The "OVMRU_002063E No utility server..." message is related to accessing storage repositories so you may encounter the error when a job fails. The examples below show various locations where you can find the error if it does occur.
Example of error message in Oracle VM 3.3 Manager
If any of the above repository operations fail after you start a job, then you may see the following error message when you click on the Details button associated with the job in the Jobs pane of the Oracle VM Manager.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms