Various Entry Event Issues with Requisition, Purchase Orders and Vouchers
(Doc ID 1125003.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Various Entry Event issues with Requisitions, Purchase Orders and Vouchers.
1) When running Voucher Post with Entry Event box checked VOURCHER_ID and BUSINESS_UNIT are not passed in the program. This causes the following error:
14.35.08 Process 3070908 ABENDED at Step FS_EVENTGEN.E07350.Step01 (Action SQL) -- RC = 28
14.35.08 SQL Error: ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE
2) When a Req is cleared from PO_LINE_DISTRIB the REQREV Entry Event is never backed out/reversed. This creates an out of sync condition between KK and EE/GL.
3) PO Entry Event process doesn’t reset GL_DISTRIB_STATUS for POREVERSAL reversal of Expired year funding.
4) POCLOSE Entry Event is doubled each time a PO is modified when the PO contains multiple lines and one or more of the lines has been finalized (KK_CLOSE_FLG = Y).
5) REQCLOSE Entry Event is doubled each time a Req is modified when the Req contains multiple lines and one or more of the lines has been finalized (KK_CLOSE_FLG = Y).
6) Performance problem when Entry Event individual Vouchers or in batch (Step E07350.Step01).
7) PO Entry Events abends at FS_EVENTGEN.E07396E.ChkRvrDt when funding changed from expired to unexpired.
8) REQREVRSAL entry event accounting problem when PO amount changes in same acctg period
During certain scenarios where the amount of a PO (sourced from a Req) is changed several times in the same accounting period, EE creates extra erroneous backout rows, resulting in an incorrect accounting effect.
9) Entry Event is creating unbalanced entries between the accounts defined on the Purchase Order, and the Budget offset accounts defined in the configuration. This in turn creates an unbalanced Journal Entry that cannot be posted.
10) After REQPOST Entry Events have been generated for a Requisition and then that Requisition is modified, Budget Checked and Entry Evented again, a unique constraint error is received in FS_EVENTGEN E07420.Step01 on insert of REQPOST into EE_REQ_ACCTG_LN
11) Entry Event error when unpost Voucher with the following error:
FS_EVENTGEN.F0100.F100-300 Do Select is missing %Dateout in Order by statement.
12) The correct Requistion Entry Event entries are not being created. When the Requisition is sourced to a Purchase Order (PO) and then the Requisition is subsequently cleared from the PO Distribution, after the Entry Event (PO & Requisition) processing is completed, the Reversing Entries to the REVERSALS are not created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition, Budget Check , Req EE.
2. Copy Req into a new PO, Budget Check, PO EE.
3. Req EE. In EE_REQ_ACCTG_LN the REQREV is posted.
4. Display the PO Distribution, use the Clear Req functionality.
5. Budget Check, PO EE.
6. Req EE. KK is updated accurately to reflect the reversal of the PR row in activity log.
7. REQREV reversal entries on EE_REQ_ACCTG_LN are not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!