Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Relevance on Mon 02-Dec-2013 ***
While processing payments in receivables with commitment control enabled, on the worksheet selection page when clicked on build button received an error message, when the deposit is associated with Direct Journal payment.
"The Deposit BU US005 and Deposit ID 2 is being processed by the process instance 11876. (6040,786)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable Commitment control for the GL Business Unit;
- Create a New Deposit;
- Enter two payments, one for Direct Journal payment and other for Payment Worksheet;
- Apply the Direct Journal payment and run the budget checking for Direct Journal payment;
- Now, apply the second payment through Payment Worksheet;
- On the Worksheet Selection page,click on Build button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms