EAR9.1:Cannot Post A Payment Worksheet Because Process Instance Is Not Zero
(Doc ID 1311031.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Relevance on Mon 02-Dec-2013 ***
While processing payments in receivables with commitment control enabled, on the worksheet selection page when clicked on build button received an error message, when the deposit is associated with Direct Journal payment.
"The Deposit BU XXXXXand Deposit ID XX is being processed by the process instance XXXXX. (6040,786)"
- Enable Commitment control for the GL Business Unit;
- Create a New Deposit;
- Enter two payments, one for Direct Journal payment and other for Payment Worksheet;
- Apply the Direct Journal payment and run the budget checking for Direct Journal payment;
- Now, apply the second payment through Payment Worksheet;
- On the Worksheet Selection page,click on Build button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document