EAP: Vendor Detail Report SetID Error -- The setid has no vendors defined to it (7800,102)
(Doc ID 1326138.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version: 9.1 to 9.1 - Release: 9 to 9
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The setid has no vendors defined to it (7800,102)
1. From SQL verify in which SetIDs there are Vendors:
2. Log in as VP1 . Navigate to Accounts Payable > Reports > Vendor >Vendor Detail
3. Change SetID to SHR02 where we know there are no Vendors. Save. Receive correct error.
4. Change SetID to SHR03 and notice that it is correctly allowing to save Runcontrol.
5. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences.
6. Change default SetID to SHR02 . Save.
7. Navigate back to Vendor Detail report. By default it will populate SetID as SHR02 which will correctly not Save.
8. Try to change SetID to SHARE and Save. Even though there are Venors the error is still presented.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document