"Maximum Session Unit Load Exceeded" Error When Enrolling During Enrollment Appointment
(Doc ID 1381586.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions, when a user attempts to enroll a student in Enrollment Request or Quick Admit or the student is enrolling in self service during the appointment period, the following error message occurs even though the student is enrolling within the term unit limit:
1. Maximum Session Unit Load Exceeded. (14640,91) The maximum session unit load would be exceeded with the addition of this class. The add transaction was not processed.
2. Maximum Session NoGPA Units Exceeded. (14640,97) The maximum session NoGPA unit load would be exceeded with the addition of this class. The add transaction was not processed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment Request.
- Click Add a New Value
- Select an EMPLID, Academic Institution and Term and click Add.
- Select a class and click Submit.
- Notice the the above mentioned error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document