E-FTP: File Downloads on Pages with a Large Grid Fails with 404 Error
(Doc ID 1382076.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If file downloads on a page with a large grid occurs, and the page takes a long time to display as a result, the file download will lead to a 404 error.
1. Have a grid with Grid Properties "Unlimited Occurs Count (rows)" checked
2. Go to the page containing the grid and load many rows of data into the grid, for example > 1000
3. The page takes more than a minute to load and display
4. Click on the "Download" icon for the grid to Download Grid to Excel spreadsheet, after the page refreshes and re-display in a minute, a 404 error occurs
Another sample replication:
1. Launch App Designer
2. Open page MAINTLOGVIEW
3. Open Grid Properties
4. Check "Unlimited Occurs Count"
5. Save page
1. Navigation: PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > Updates - View All
2. This grid normally has thousands of rows
3. Click download grid icon.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document