Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Video instruction on finding a variety of certification information.
1. Finding supported Oracle Middleware for use with PeopleTools 8.52
2. Finding supported Internet Browsers for use with PeopleTools 8.52
3. Finding supported Database releases with a specific operating system: is it supported for use with PeopleTools 8.52?
Example uses Db2 Zos but different Rdbms and releases can be substituted to find similar information.
4. Locating certification information for older PeopleTools releases.
5. Finding if a specific Database release is still supported on the new PeopleTools 8.52.
Example uses Oracle 10.2.0.5.0 but different Rdbms and releases can be substituted to find similar information.
6. Finding if Microsoft Word 2010 is supported for use with PeopleTools 8.52.
7. Finding if Microsoft Sql Server 2005 is supported with PeopleTools 8.52.
These are simply examples. The platform certification information you are looking for will no doubt involve other products and product releases. Try to substitute your products for those in the example scenarios to find the certification information you need.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms