Requisition Line Attachments Not Copied to Purchase Order(PO) when Comment Text is Blank
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Line Attachments are not carried forward to Purchase Order (PO) when Comments text not provided.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a new requisition (Navigation- Main menu > eProcurement > Create Requisition).
2. Supply header details.
3. Select Special Item to enter a requisition line.
4. Go to Review and Submit and add attachments using comments section on the Requisition Line.
5. Attach a test file (eg. Test.txt)Note: Do not put any text in the comments textbox.
6. Submit Requisition for Approval and get it approved by the approver.
7. Using Expedite Requisition page, select the newly created requisition and source it to create a PO:
8. Open the PO created after the PV_PO_CREATE process is finished.
Navigation: Main menu > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Add/Update PO.
9. Go to the comments section of the PO line to see if the attachment is copied from the PO:
Note the Attachment is not visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms