"Think-Time PeopleCode Event (EvalDoModal), But a SQL Update has Occured in the Commit Interval. (2,148)" Error when Adding an Attachment to a Change Request
(Doc ID 1391540.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Save and Submit a Requisition after adding an attachment the following error occurs.
Think-Time PeopleCode event (EvalDoModal), but a SQL update has occured in the commit interval. (2,148)
PO.ChangeOrder.Reason Code.OnExecute Name:GenerateReasonPage PCPC:2495 Statement:41
Called from:PV_REQUISITIONS.GBL.SavePrechange Statement:249
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a one line Requisition for an item and Review and Submit
2. Click on Header Comments Icon and Select Check box for Approval Justification
3. Click on Line Comments Icon and upload 3 attachments for a single line
4. Save and Submit the Requisition
5. Expedite Requisition
6. Dispatch PO
7. Create a Change Request for the Requisition and increase the Qty of a single line item
8. Click on Comments icon and upload the 4th attachment (3 attachments already existing)
9. Click on OK
10. Save and Submit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document