EAP: Cannot Send XML AP Checks (APY2021X1C) to Printer
(Doc ID 1400495.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to print checks from Pay Cycle Manager using the XMLP check format.
The process request parameters list lpt1 as the destination, instead of the printer path (\\jc14a\PSPrint).
1. Create a Voucher
2. Pay the Voucher through Express Payment (Results are the same if paid through Pay Cycle Manager)
- Report Output = XML Publisher
- Server = PSNT
3. Click Create Payment
- Status = Running
4. Click Refresh
- Status = Approved
- Server Name = PSNT
- Output Type = Printer
- Output Destination = Printer Name
5. Click Process
- Status = Completed
6. Check process monitor
- APY2021X1 process completed to Success
7. Check process Request Parameters
- it shows lpt1, instead of printer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document