Last updated on MARCH 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Purchase Order (PO) we can create a One Time Address that can be used to override the default Ship To Location code. When the PO is printed we expect to see the One Time Address appear as the Ship To Location address.
This is working correctly if we run the PO Dispatch batch process (Application Engine:PO_DISPATCH).
However, if a User opts to Print a Viewable Version using the online pages in the Purchase Order or Approve Purchase Order pages, the One-Time Address is not being displayed. Rather the Default Location Code Address is being displayed.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Create a PO.
2) Click on PO Defaults.
3) Click on One-Time Address.
4) Select the Retrofit options.
5) Save the PO and click on View Printable Option.
6) PO shows default Ship to Location address instead of One time address.
7) If PO is dispatched through PO dispatch page then it shows correct one-time address.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms