Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-Nov-2013***
How to create depreciation accounting entries in GL for closed projects.
1. Create a Project and an Activity
2. Create a transaction
3. Define Assets and Associate the Project/Activity
4. Assign the transaction to the Asset
5. Run PC_AM to interface transactions to AM
6. Run the AMIF1000 to load the transaction to AM.
7. Calculate the depreciation
8. Create accounting entries for depreciation
9. Close the Project. (Processing status of InActive)
10. Run the Journal Generator.
11. Review the results. The entries resulted in error with chartfield project.
How to get around this issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms