Procurement Card (Pcard) Transaction is not Auto Reconciling
(Doc ID 1456112.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Procurement Card (Pcard) transactions are not Auto Reconciling when the amount is within the tolerance defined.
Error: None issued.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Setup Load Statement Options
a) Select "Allow system to match and populate PO data"
b) Reconcile by Line
c) Set status to Approved with 5% over and under tolerance for transactions with a Valid PO ID.
2) Create a PO for $352. Enter Pcard info. Save and Dispatch.
3) Visa file contains a transaction with the PO_ID and the same date as the PO Date, same Pcard number, and for amount of $350.
4) Run Load ProCard Stage (PO_CCPCRDSTG)
5) Run Load Statement (PO_CCLOADLD)
6) Go to Reconcile Statement. See that status is Staged. It did not match
the transaction to the PO, even though it was within the tolerance. The Status should be Approved.
7) Go to Purchase Details , you can see the Po details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document