PreEncumbrance Is Not Being Released
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Unfinalizing and clearing req information from PO distribution and then Closing Requisition, Pre-Encumbrance is not Liquidated.
1) Create a requisition and budget check.
2) Source req to PO. Decrease the qty on the PO. Budget check.
3) Finalize PO. Budget check.
4) Unfinalize the PO and then clear req information from the distribution. Budget check. Pre-encumbrance is returned to the req.
5) Close the requisition - note that budget status on req did not change to Not Checked.
6) Budget check the req - pre-encumbrance is not liquidated from the closed req.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms