PreEncumbrance Is Not Being Released
(Doc ID 1459933.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Unfinalizing and clearing req information from PO distribution and then Closing Requisition, Pre-Encumbrance is not Liquidated.
1) Create a requisition and budget check.
2) Source req to PO. Decrease the qty on the PO. Budget check.
3) Finalize PO. Budget check.
4) Unfinalize the PO and then clear req information from the distribution. Budget check. Pre-encumbrance is returned to the req.
5) Close the requisition - note that budget status on req did not change to Not Checked.
6) Budget check the req - pre-encumbrance is not liquidated from the closed req.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document