E-WF: Worklist Page Does Not Retain Sort Order after Item is Marked Worked and Page Refreshes
(Doc ID 1489554.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleTools 8.52 Worklist page, when the sort done on field such as Date From, after Worklist item is worked, the sort order is not retained.
Re-sort of Worklist page, reorders correctly, but it needs to be done each time, so the system users have to do extra actions after each item, .
The expected behavior is that after Worklist item is worked, and Worklist page refreshes, the sort order previously selected should be retained.
1. Navigate to Worlist Page.
2. Note default Sort Order of worklist items.
3. Sort on field, such as Date From.
4. Note sorted order of worklist items.
5. Work one of the worklist items.
6. After Worklist page refreshes, note that sort order has reverted back to original sort order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!