Data Being Added Conflicts With Existing Data (18,2) When Saving Requisition
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Data being added conflicts with existing data (18,2) When Saving requisition.
1) AWE is enabled for Requisition, Resubmit Workflow for Decrease in Quantity /Price unchecked
2) Change Tracking = S Change Template = STANDARD
3) ALLOW_CHANGE_REQUEST Role Action is assigned to user
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Create a requisition with quantity 200
2) Approve the requisition
3) Quick source requisition
4) Change the quantity to 198
5) Requisition will be in approved status as requisition resubmit workflow is turned off for the increase or decrease in the quantity/price
6) Process the change orders to purchasing
7) Change the quantity again to 200
8) Save the requisition. Requisition will be in pending status as requisition quantity is increased
9) Approve the requisition
10) Run change order process
11) Change the requisition quantity again to 198
12) Click save and submit
Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
When adding a new item to the database, the system found a conflicting item already exists.
This problem can happen if another user has entered similar information at the same time as you. Note the changes you have made, cancel the page, then retry your changes.
If the problem persists, it may be because of an application or other programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
This error occurs when the keys on the record being inserted match a record that is already in the database. The application must ensure that each inserted record has unique keys.
Error Message (2):
Class Record: assumed property LINE_NBR is not a valid field name. (2,274) SRM_REQ.Change.ChangeTrack.OnExecute Name:PopChgRcd PCPC:11114 Statement:239
Called from:SRM_REQ.Change.ChangeTrack.OnExecute Name:compareRcdFlds Statement:102
Called from:PV_REQ_WRK.PV_SAVE_REQ.SavePreChange Name:HdrChg Statement:266
Called from:PV_REQUISITIONS.GBL.SavePreChange Statement:236
The specified object property is assumed to be a field name, but the field is not found in the current object.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error, and correct the program.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms