Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Total Encumbrance Balance shown on the PO Accounting Entries page is incorrect after a PO Line is closed by the PO Recon process. The Total Encumbrance Balance is also incorrect after Rolling a purchase order which closes a Distribution in the process.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create a PO with 2 lines. Line 1 = Qty 100 @ 1.00. Line 2 = Qty 100 @ 2.00. Budget Check and Dispatch the PO.
2. Voucher Line 1 for the full quantity/amount and Line 2 for quantity 75/amount 150.00. Budget Check, Match and Post the Voucher.
3. Review the Accounting Entries. Total Encumbrance Balance = 50.00 and is correct.
4. Run PO Recon. This closes the fully vouchered PO Line, Line 1.
5. Review the Accounting Entries. Total Encumbrance Balance = 0.00. This is incorrect. It should be 50.00.
6. Run PO Rollover.
7. Review the PO Accounting Entries. Total Encumbrance Balance = 250.00 and is not correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms