Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 to 8.53 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem occurs on Person Profile page when a user enters Employee ID as the search criteria box and selects another employee listed.
- When the user selects the employee listed at the top, the information on the transferred page is not for the employee but for other employee.
- When the user select the second employee from the top, an error occurs and the user is forced to logout.
An Error has occurred.
If your attempt fails, please contact your system administrator.
Please make sure Webserver and Appserver are up. nul
The correct information for the selected employee is displayed on transferred page.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profile.
2. Enter a part of employee ID for the search field and click Search button.
Search result is displayed.
3. Enter the specific Employee ID who actually exists in the database. (Just enter the Employee ID and NOT click the Search button).
4. Select the employee who is not listed at the top. For example, select the second employee from the top.
An error has occurred and user is forced to logout.
5. Log in again and enter a part of employee ID for the search field and click Search button.
6. Enter the specific Employee ID who actually exists in the database. (Just enter the ID and NOT click the Search button).
7. Select the employee at the top of the search result,
The information on the page is not for the employee but for other employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms