What is the Use of the Hold Reason Code Setup at the Order Management Business Unit Level?
(Doc ID 1544502.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 8 SP1 to 9.2 [Release 8 to 9]
Generic (Platform Independent)
What is the use of the Hold Reason Code setup at the Order Management Business Unit level (navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, Business Unit Related, Order Management, Order Management Definition - Hyperlink: Hold Processing)?
The PeopleBooks are not clear about this. Here is what you can read in the PeopleBooks:
Hold Reason Code
Select the default reason code for the business unit to use when placing a hold. Establish the codes on the Reason Code page.
Select a default reason code for the hold. Values are:
* Cust Apply: Manually apply customer hold.
* Cust Rel: Manually release customer hold.
* Prod Apply: Manually apply product line schedule hold.
* Prod Rel: Manually release product line schedule hold.
* System: Holds processed by the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document