Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 8 SP1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is the use of the Hold Reason Code setup at the Order Management Business Unit level (navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, Business Unit Related, Order Management, Order Management Definition - Hyperlink: Hold Processing)?
The PeopleBooks are not clear about this. Here is what you can read in the PeopleBooks:
Hold Reason Code
Select the default reason code for the business unit to use when placing a hold. Establish the codes on the Reason Code page.
Select a default reason code for the hold. Values are:
* Cust Apply: Manually apply customer hold.
* Cust Rel: Manually release customer hold.
* Prod Apply: Manually apply product line schedule hold.
* Prod Rel: Manually release product line schedule hold.
* System: Holds processed by the system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms