Delivered HR_DRPT_BLD (Direct Reports Tables Build) Application Engine Is Not Including Future Employees.
(Doc ID 1553524.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Reporting Structure Built by HR_DRPT_BLD which excludes future dated hires in Manager Self Service when the future date becomes current
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the Installation is having partial position Turned on.
2. Create a new position Organizational Development>Position Management>Maintain Positions/Budgets>Add/Update Position Info
3. Add a new employee Workforce Administration>Personal Information>Biographical>Add a Person using the new Position number with a future effective date for the Job Data
4. Add another new employee Workforce Administration>Personal Information>Biographical>Add a Person using the new Position number with a future effective date for the Job Data row one day later than the first new hire
5. Transfer an existing employee to the new position future effective date to equal that of the first new employee
6. Transfer another existing employee to the new position one day later that the first existing employee
7. Navigate to Set Up HRMS> Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Tables Build and schedule incremental direct report build process to run the same date as the first hire and first employee that was transferred
8. Navigate to Set Up HRMS> Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Tables Build Scheduled incremental direct report build process for the other effective date One day later than the first run
9. Check in Manager Self Service>Job and Personal Information>View Employee Personal Info to ensure that the employees have been added/transferred to the manager in the new position
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document