E-IB: All Messaging Service Operation Transactions Stuck in New Status Because of Corrupted Queue Sync Tables
(Doc ID 1556424.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.48 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After PeopleTools upgrade all Integration Broker Pub/Sub messaging Service Operation transactions are getting stuck in "New" status.
The typical checklist items for transactions stuck in New were verified, in particular:
- A non-slave Pub/Sub domain exists, is up and running, and its status is Active.
- All the expected dispatchers and handlers are running.
- The Pub/Sub handlers have enough instances.
- Nodes are Active.
- Queues are Running (not Paused).
- There are no prior transactions in status Retry, Error, or Timeout.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!