ETL9.x: Rule Compile Errors Encountered The number of Steps in the Compiled Rule Does Not Match the Count in Template Definition.(13506,77)"
(Doc ID 1585467.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After MP8 rule recompile errors are encountered.
1) Create a based on delivered template e.g accumulator rule based on
2) Compile above rule and everything is fine until this point.
3) Change the rule created above e.g include IN punch and select "Distribute
Tasks Equally" under task profile assignment.
4) Recompile rule by navigating to Set Up HRMS > System Administration >
Utilities > Build Time and Labor Rules > Rules Recompile.
5) Open rule and below error is encountered
The number of steps in the compiled rule (26) does not match the count in
template definition (37). (13507,77)
This indicates one of two things:
1. The template has been modified since this rule was last compiled and the
rule needs to be recompiled.
2. The rule has been altered and can no longer be maintained as a template
rule, but must be modified from the Rule component.
7) Above error is also encountered even after rule is compiled from rule page
8) Errors are encountered for most of other rules that are delivered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document