EAP: Voucher Posting not creating Accrual entries when Voucher only has Withholding Amount and Posting Method is Detail Offset Method
(Doc ID 1588881.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Posting is not creating Accrual entries when the amount on the Voucher is Zero, only the Withholding Basis Amount is provided and Posting Method = Detail Offset Method.
When Posting Method = Summary Control, the Accrual accounting entries are created.
1) Set Posting Method = Detail Offset Method
2) Enable Document Sequencing for the Business Unit
3) Create a Regular Voucher for Withholding Vendor where Total amount = Line amount = Distribution amount = 0
4) Change the Withholding Basis Amount Override from 0 to 700
5) Run Voucher Posting
6) Accrual accounting entries are not created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document