Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Posting is not creating Accrual entries when the amount on the Voucher is Zero, only the Withholding Basis Amount is provided and Posting Method = Detail Offset Method.
When Posting Method = Summary Control, the Accrual accounting entries are created.
1) Set Posting Method = Detail Offset Method
2) Enable Document Sequencing for the Business Unit
3) Create a Regular Voucher for Withholding Vendor where Total amount = Line amount = Distribution amount = 0
4) Change the Withholding Basis Amount Override from 0 to 700
5) Run Voucher Posting
6) Accrual accounting entries are not created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms