Performance Document Section Marked as 'Hide From Employee' is Still Displayed for the Employee.
(Doc ID 1589796.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In performance management Document Structure - Template Definition. We have a section of a document marked Private - hide from employees. We also have the three items within this section marked as Private but the items and section still show up when the employee reviews their performance document. Should this check box hide these from view of the employee?
In performance management Document Structure - Template Definition, there is a section of a document marked Private - hide from employees. There are three items within this section marked as Private but the items and section still show up when the employee reviews their performance document.
In PeopleBooks > PeopleSoft Enterprise ePerformance 9.1 PeopleBook > Setting Up Document Templates > Setting Up Document Templates > Pages Used to Create Section Definitions > Defining Sections > Items, it states the item will be hidden.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as administrator.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Template Definition
3. Create a template in which below points are taken care of:
a) Under structure tab, click Private - hide from employees flag under Items grid
b) Only Manager should be able to rate the item under Evaluation - Role Rules
c) Under content tab, click Mark Item Private for all Section Items added.
4. Login as employee.
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Performance Management > My Performance Documents > Create Documents
6. Create a document using the template crated in step 3.
7. Check the section as defined in step 3. All section items as defined in step 3c are visible even after marking them as private.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document