BEN100A SQR Report Running On AIX Stays In Initiated Status
(Doc ID 1594490.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The BEN100A SQR remains in Initiated status and does not continue to process when it is run on DB2/IBM AIX. After database and servers are bounced, the SQR processes successfully once, but the problem recurs on subsequent runs.
1. Run BEN100A (Navigation: Benefits > Interface with Providers > Refresh Benefits Snapshot).
2. Note that it sticks in Initiated status.
3. Bounce database, application server, and web server.
4. Run BEN100A (Navigation: Benefits > Interface with Providers > Refresh Benefits Snapshot).
5. Note that it processes successfully.
6. Run BEN100A with same run control, same user.
7. Note that it sticks in Initiated status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document