EAP: SEPA_CT_03 Payment File missing Initiating Party Information in the Group Header when Payment involves Vouchers from multiple Business Units
(Doc ID 1595658.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SEPA_CT_03 Payment File is missing the Initiating Party information <InitgPty> tag under the Group Header <GrpHdr> when the Payment involves Vouchers from multiple Business Units.
1. On the Payables Definition, ensure that 'Do Not Mix with other Units' check box is OFF
2. Create multiple EFT Vouchers for a Vendor in different Business Units for the same Bank Account, Layout = SEPA_CT_03, Settle By = Financial Gateway
3. Pay the Vouchers through the Pay Cycle
4. Run the Financial Gateway Electronic Payment process (AP_FG_PROC)
5. Run Payment Dispatch in Financial Gateway
6. Review the Payment file
7. Payment file contains empty Initiating Party tag <InitgPty>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document