Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Catalog Management - Version 8.8 to 8.8 [Release 8.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Unified Navigation to a Content Provider system from Portal, while using navigating through FAN pages, the user sees pages for the Portal database instead of the Content Provider
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create Unified Navigation from Portal to HCM
2. In Portal, navigate to HRMS -> PeopleTools -> Security -> User Profile -> User Profile. Notice that this pulls up the User Profile page for HCM
3. In Portal, click on the dropdown for "PeopleTools" in the breadcrumbs above
4. This brings up the FAN pages
5. Once you click on the FAN pages, to go to the same place, it brings up the same page for Portal instead of HCM
This causes confusion for the end-user. The issue cannot create inconsistent navigation for the same location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms