Profile Items For Applicant Not Transferred To Employee (JPM_JP_ITEMS) Through Manage Hires Process
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an applicant having profile items is hired using Manage Hires, a Person Profile is created for the new employee, but no data items are added to the profile from the application.
The administrator may receive an email similar to the following:
"The Profile Data for this applicant is processed. Please see below for errors that occurred during the process.
The errors are:
Error changing value. (NULL) (91,34)"
Integration Broker monitor may show one of the following errors:
a. Error changing value. (NULL) (91,34)"
b. Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11)
c. The LANG is not active as of the effective date ... (18300,820)
1. Ensure Integration Broker is setup with HIRE_REQUEST and POST_HIRE_REQUEST enabled.
2. Ensure Manage Hires Setup is configured for data to pass from applicant record to employee profile.
3. On the default Person Profile, select a Content Type that has an inactive Rating Model associated with it.
4. On the Resume Template, use the same Content Type.
5. As an external applicant, apply for an opening.
6. As recruiter, make disposition of applicant "Offer Accepted" and then complete Prepare for Hire page.
7. As HR Administrator, hire the person through Manage Hires component.
8. As Administrator, receive email with message that there were errors adding the profile.
9. Verify that no profile data has been added.
10. Check Integration Broker for Service Operation Details for POST_HIRE_REQUEST.
When this or any other error occurs with a profile item, none of the profile items are transferred from the applicant to the employee record. The user must then manually key into the employee profile all the profile items that were in the applicant record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms