ESFO9.2: SQL Error "ORA-01779: Cannot Modify a Column which Maps to a Non Key-Preserved Table" When Saving Staffing Assignment.
(Doc ID 1608689.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Staffing Front Office - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User gets "SQL error occurred please consult your system log for details" error message when trying to assign employee.
1. Create a ‘Staffing Temporary Order’.
2. On PeopleMatch page: Add an Employee for Assignment and mark it as Considered.
3. Go to Recruiting Funnel Summary and open the Order created above.
4. Click to Assign the Candidate (Employee). Assignment page opens.
5. Provide required Rates.
6. Provide other required fields and Save.
Error message :
A SQL error occurred please consult your system log for details.
File: E:\pt85304c-retail\peopletools\src\psppr\ramupd.cppSQL error. Stmt #:
1077 Error Position: 30 Return: 1779 - ORA-01779: cannot modify a column
which maps to a non key-preserved table
Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document