ESFO9.2: SQL Error "ORA-01779: Cannot Modify a Column which Maps to a Non Key-Preserved Table" When Saving Staffing Assignment.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Staffing Front Office - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User gets "SQL error occurred please consult your system log for details" error message when trying to assign employee.
1. Create a ‘Staffing Temporary Order’.
2. On PeopleMatch page: Add an Employee for Assignment and mark it as Considered.
3. Go to Recruiting Funnel Summary and open the Order created above.
4. Click to Assign the Candidate (Employee). Assignment page opens.
5. Provide required Rates.
6. Provide other required fields and Save.
Error message :
A SQL error occurred please consult your system log for details.
File: E:\pt85304c-retail\peopletools\src\psppr\ramupd.cppSQL error. Stmt #:
1077 Error Position: 30 Return: 1779 - ORA-01779: cannot modify a column
which maps to a non key-preserved table
Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO
Please see replication steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms