Par requisitions get stuck in pending status when Approval Workflow and change template is enabled
(Doc ID 1611386.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Par Requisitions get stuck in pending status when AWE and change template are on
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable workflow for a Business Unit say XXXX at Purchasing Definition > Req Change Option
2. Ensure Change Track option is ."A" and Change Template is ,"XXXXX"
3. Ensure approval process definition is active for Requisition and criteria is set accordingly for path and step
4. Create an item for Par Replenishment
5. Create a Par Location for XXXX(Main Menu > Inventory > Replenish par Location > Define par Location)
6. Ensure Par Replenishment Option=Non-Stock. Enter the Optimal Qty=100. Save
7. Create Count Par Location Levels for Par Location. (Main Menu > Inventory > Replenish par Location > Count Par Location level)
8. Select Quantity Option as Count Qty. Enter the Count Qty 10 and Save
9. Create Par Replenishment Requests i.e. Run INPGCDMD for Business Unit XXXXand for specific par location for Unit (Main Menu > Inventory > Replenish par Location > Create Par Replen Requests)
10. Ensure Process runs to success
11. Check the Message Log. Requisition is created
12. By default, all requisition will be created in Pending status irrespective of Workflow enabled or disabled
13. Open the Requisition and then save it. The Requisition Qty is 90
14. The status is still in Pending status
15. Click on “View Approvals” link
16. It shows ,"No approvals required" and the AWE is not triggered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document