No BI Publisher Report generated If No Data Selected
(Doc ID 1611558.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) No report produced for eProcurement report
2) Navigation: eProcurement > Reports > Requisition to PO Xref
3) Specify the Run Control Parameters for the Report
4) Due to the date parameters for this report I know there will be no data on the report. Users want to see the headers and formatting on the report. Reports run to Run Status Success.
5) Open the report through Report Manager.
No report. Got this message. This is a BI Publisher report.
"The File cannot be opened because it has no pages."
As a Crystal report, if there are no data results, there will be a report produced with the headers and column headings shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document