PSPCOBRA Overage Processing Error: Benefit Program/Event-dt Not Found
(Doc ID 1614890.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Overage processing is linking to employment instances and Benefit Record Numbers where the instance did not exist at the time of the overage event. The PSPCOBRA dies with a blank benefit Program.
Benefit Program/Event-dt Not Found: /2014-01-08.
Application Program Failed
In Pgm Section : TABLE-ACCESS(PSPBATBL)
COBRA did not finish at 14:28:53.21 !!!!!
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the COBRA Overage Process
2. Select Employee with an existing overage event for a dependent.
3. Retire employee
4. Add employment record 1 and associate to benefit record 1
5. Add Dental benefit elections and medical waive for Benefit Record 1
6. Run the COBRA Overage process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document