PSPCOBRA Overage Processing Error: Benefit Program/Event-dt Not Found
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Overage processing is linking to employment instances and Benefit Record Numbers where the instance did not exist at the time of the overage event. The PSPCOBRA dies with a blank benefit Program.
Benefit Program/Event-dt Not Found: /2014-01-08.
Application Program Failed
In Pgm Section : TABLE-ACCESS(PSPBATBL)
COBRA did not finish at 14:28:53.21 !!!!!
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the COBRA Overage Process
2. Select Employee with an existing overage event for a dependent.
3. Retire employee
4. Add employment record 1 and associate to benefit record 1
5. Add Dental benefit elections and medical waive for Benefit Record 1
6. Run the COBRA Overage process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms