Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Relevance on Mon 07-Sep-2015 ***
- In 8.9 currently there is no requirement to enter the customer address, it picks the address directly from the customer address bill to. In 9.2 is there any configuration that defaults the address from the customer bill to, or is it required to enter the customer address manually on the AR_CRCARD_DETAILS page?
- What is the difference between running the AR_CRC_PRCS (Credit Card Scheduler) and the job ARCRCARD (Credit Card Processor)?
- What is process AR_CRC_SCHED (Credit Card Scheduled Process) used for?
- Is it mandatory to setup the Credit Card Profile (AR_CRCARD_PROFILE) to process Credit Card transactions in AR?
- What is the equivalent of the 8.9 AR_CRCARD process to create AR deposit and close open items for the Credit Cards settled in Billing?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms