Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition
No Search result appears when not entering the full item ID under create requisition page . The partial item search or wild card search does not work.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Navigate to eProcurement >> Administer Procurement >> Maintain Overall System Options >> eProcurement Installation Options. Set the Catalog Search Type to “Secure Enterprise Search”. Save the page.
2. Navigate to eProcurement >> Administer Procurement >> Maintain Supplier Integration >> Search Indexes >> Deploy Search Definition. Ensure the definitions you want to use are deployed. If not deployed, select the checkbox next to the definition and click the deploy button. EP_PV_EXPRESSITEMS_SD, EP_PV_MASTERITEMVENDOR_SD, EP_PV_MASTERITEM_SD, needs to be deployed
3. Click on the Deploy Search Category tab. Ensure the Catalog Items Search Category EP_PV_MASTERITEMVENDOR_CAT has been deployed as well.
4. Create a new item '0000011714' and associate a vendor with this item.
5. Once the definition is deployed, the index needs to be built. To build the index navigate to: eProcurement >> Administer Procurement >> Maintain Supplier Integration >> Search Index >> Build eProcurement
The first time the index is build use the “Full Index” option. To make updates after it is fully built use the “Incremental Index” option.
6. Build the Index for EP_PV_MASTERITEMVENDOR_SD and run the process PTSF_GENFEED to success and Posted. The setup is now complete and the eProcurement catalog should return search results.
7. Check the Item now in eProcurement > Requisition
8. Lets search the same item without using the 00000 as predecessor. Lets use partial search . Enter the value 11714 in the search field rather than 0000011714 and then click on search. The system does not searches this item.
9. Lets click on Advance search and enter the value 11714 rather than 0000011714 using partial search.
10. On click of search, No items are retrieved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms