Removal of Right Arrow >> in Requisition Line Comments Leads to Duplicate Comments in Create Requisition
(Doc ID 1670655.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two comments are created in the Comments field unexpectedly in Create Requisition. For the Comments/Additional Information fields in Create Requisition page, after updating comments of the Comment field in the Review and Submit page with removing the right side "&parent=EXTERNAL_SEARCH" rel="nofollow" , and then click OK in the Add Items and Services page, two comments are created in the Comments field unexpectedly.
1) Ensure Multi Comments is Enabled
2) Create an eProcurement Requisition for Special item
3) Add a Comment in Additional Information Box
4) Click Add Item-Navigate to Review and Submit Page
5) Click on the Comment bubble in Review and Submit Page
6) Click on OK
7) Click on Item Description Link
8) Change the Comment in Additional Information Box
9) Click OK-Navigate to Review and Submit Page
10) Click on Line Comments Bubble
11) Remove the Right arrow from comment
12) Change the Comment again in Line comments
13) Click OK
14) Click on Item Description Link
15) Click OK
16) Check the Line comments bubble-It is showing blank.
17) Click on Line Comments Bubble
18) There are 2 rows of comments getting populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document