ETL9.2: Time Admin Resetting ECD To Prior Period Even After Being Moved Forward To Current Period.
(Doc ID 1677764.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears even after the ECD is moved forward to bypass prior period exceptions, Time Admin reverts back to the exceptions in the prior period. This is not the same behavior as prior releases. In the past users were able to move the ECD forward to current period and continue processing. Now release 9.2 requires old exceptions to be cleaned up.
Steps to Recreate:
1) Select Elapse TR.
2) Enter IN punch way in the past and submit using punch timesheet.
3) Pull up Timesheet page and check the ECD (verify it is for the prior period).
4) Move ECD to current period (use delivered page in 9.2).
5) Check Timesheet page again to verify ECD changed.
6) Run Time Admin.
7) Check Time Reporter status – verify ECD to see if reset to prior period.
8. Repeat same above steps in a 9.1 environment to compare results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document